- Want to travel in more style and comfort? Make us an offer to upgrade your ticket to SAS Plus or SAS Business.
HOW IT WORKS
- Decide what you’re willing to pay to upgrade your seat to SAS Plus or SAS Business and make an offer using the slider.
- Choose how you’d like to pay. You can pay by credit card or by using your EuroBonus points. Once you submit your offer, you can change or cancel it up to 48 hours before departure.
- We’ll email you 36 hours before departure to let you know if your offer has been accepted. If you hold a Diamond, Gold or Silver card you’ll have a better chance of getting your upgrade.
- If your offer is accepted, you’ll get an upgraded boarding pass when you check in. If not, you’ll pay nothing extra and travel on your original ticket.
- You can make an offer to upgrade to SAS Plus and SAS Business on all flights operatedby SAS.
- If you can see an Upgrade Now button it means your flight is eligible for instant upgrade and you can choose this option instead of bidding to get an instantly confirmed upgrade. Prices are at a fixed level and will show next to the upgrade now button. Instant upgrade is charged and confirmed immediately and will be available on selected flights. The Upgrade Now button is visible if availability allows, from 10 days before departure and no later than 48 hours before departure.
- EuroBonus members have a booster when bidding so their bid is valued higher both in points and in money.
SEE IF YOUR FLIGHT IS ELIGIBLE AND MAKE AN OFFER TODAY
UPGRADE TO SAS PLUS OR SAS BUSINESS
You can upgrade yourself to SAS Plus on flights within the Nordic region and Europe and to SAS Business or SAS Plus on flights to the US and Asia.
|In SAS Plus, you can:||In SAS Business you can: (in addition to the benefits of SAS Plus)|
| || |
MORE WAYS TO ENJOY EXTRA COMFORT AND SERVICE
- Upgrade yourself at the airport
If you don’t get the upgrade you want through SAS upgrade, then you can always upgrade yourself at the airport if there’s space on your flight and pay in cash or with your EuroBonus points.
- Upgrade yourself on Star Alliance flights
As a EuroBonus member, you can use your points to upgrade your ticket from Economy to Business or Business to First Class on scheduled flights operated by participating Star Alliance carriers when you book 24 hours before departure.
On SAS flights within the Star Alliance program, you can book a confirmed upgrade from SAS Plus to Business the same way that you book upgrades on other participating Star Alliance carriers.
Upgrade on Star Alliance carriers