Become a corporate customer
- enjoy the benefits of SAS For Business
SAS CREDITS BECOMES SAS FOR BUSINESS
IT'S ABOUT TIME
We have now launched a new and improved corporate program – SAS For Business. At SAS, we value time and know how important it is to SAS travelers. Therefore, we have simplified the program to reduce the amount of time spent on travel administration. As an SAS For Business member, your discounts will now be activated directly when you book your ticket.
OUR NEW SAS FOR BUSINESS PROGRAM
ACTIVATE YOUR DISCOUNTS IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU BOOK
In our new SAS For Business program, you will be offered discounts that will be immediately activated when you make a reservation through your SAS For Business membership.
The discount varies according to:
- Your company’s annual spending on reservations in the SAS For Business Program
- Whether you travel in SAS Go, SAS Plus or SAS Business
Discount: 2% upfront discount in SAS Plus and 1% upfront discount in SAS Go, combinable with SAS Go Light and SAS Plus Saver, which are filed with 0%. The more the corporate spend on SAS the higher discount they can get. Dicsounts are excluding taxes and fees.
- New discounts available as of the 1st of June 2018
- Accrual will stop the 30th of June 2018 for SAS and all partners
- Last date to retro register is the 31st of August
- Last day to redeem SAS Credits is the 31st of December 2018 (note that the journey can commence later and Rezidor voucher can be used later)
- Last day to retro register SAS Credits the 31st of August 2018
- Bookings made before the 1st of June 2018 and travel commences after the 30th of June 2018 will be SAS Credits eligible
EARN EUROBONUS POINTS
If you're both a SAS For Business member and a EuroBonus member, you can earn EuroBonus points when traveling on business trips. Bookings using the new SAS For Business discounts can be made from the 1st of June 2018.
SAS Credits will be replaced by the new company offering SAS For Business in 2018. During the year, SAS Credits will be phased out, which means that the final day for accrual is 30th of June 2018. Withdrawal of earned SAS Credits is possible until the 31st of December 2018.
* For travel booked before the 30th of June that refers to departure thereafter, further SAS Credits will be obtained for these trips.
** For travel paid with SAS Credits and departing after the 1st of January 2019, no refund applies.
Singapore Airlines and Wideroe are currently participating partners in SAS For Business, but stay tuned, there are more partners to come!
|As a part of SAS For Business, Singapore Airlnes offers discounted fares on Flex and Economy tickets on all routes, and also when combining Widerøe and SAS routes in the same journey.||As a part of SAS For Business, Widerøe offers discounted fares on Flex and Economy tickets on all routes, and also when combining Widerøe and SAS routes in the same journey.|
Do you have questions?
SAS For Business signup form
* mandatory fields