Group travel to Scandinavia & Europe
Planning a group trip?
At SAS, we believe that no matter how big or small your group, each member is singularly important. That's why we have a dedicated department designed to manage groups of more than 10 travelers. Reservations can be made for flights within 330 days. Booking your group with SAS will ensure you have a competitive fare with extra flexibility to ensure your trip goes as smoothly as possible.
If you are traveling as a team or a supporting group, you'll find that we are fully accustomed to the specific needs of teams traveling abroad. Extended ticketing deadlines allow for last minute name changes in the group.
Music & theater festivals
Scandinavia hosts popular events such as Roskilde and the Bergen International Festivals. SAS is prepared to meet the special needs of performance artists, rock bands and orchestras, TV camera crews and accompanying media personnel.
Meetings and conferences
If you are organizing a meeting or event, SAS can offer professional groups a wide range of services en route to their destinations.
For groups of 10 people or more, we offer:
- Competitive fares
- Flexibility - Passenger names can be provided 5 weeks before travel. Name changes and booking alterations, (dates and flights) will be permitted (subject to availability) up until the day the tickets are issued
- Flights with partner airline Widerøe
- EuroBonus points can be accrued on group travel
- A small deposit of $100 deposit per person is required to confirm your group.
- Efficient, friendly and dedicated service designed to meet your individual needs