Get in touch
- drop us a line, we're here to help
- Have some questions before you go? Call us and we'll do our best to assist.
- You can claim partly or fully unused tickets if they are refundable here.
- Learn more about EuroBonus, our frequent flyer program - click here.
- Technical problems? Let us know here and we'll do our best to fix it.
- Was there a problem with your journey? We would like to help! Click here to contact us.
More information on our complaints procedures can be found here.
If for any reason you are unhappy with our response to your complaint, you can refer your complaint to SÖP (German Conciliation Body for Public Transport) who are approved by an EU Competent Authority to provide an independent review of complaints and dispute resolution services (“SÖP”). You will need to refer your complaint within 12 months after our final response. SÖP can be contacted here
Or by post;
Fasanenstraße 81, 10623 Berlin
Or, you may use the European Commission’s electronic form; http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Alternatively, you can log your complaint with CAA’s Passenger Advice and Complaints Team (PACT) by completing the online complaint form via the CAA website. Under the subtitle ‘How the CAA can Help’ you will need to click on the link ‘Refer your complaint to us’. You can then access the CAA’s consumer portal where you can submit your complaint to PACT. Please note that PACT’s complaints service cannot require airlines to take any particular action; whereas the outcomes of the ADR process are binding upon the airline.