- extra help when you need it
Home > Travel info
- We offer special assistance to passengers with reduced mobility or special needs with full respect for their dignity and comfort.
- In order to offer you the best possible assistance, contact SAS Customer Contact Center no later than 48 hours* before departure.
- You can bring your wheelchair onboard at no additional charge.
- Need oxygen or medical equipment onboard? Book it in advance.
WITH AN ASSISTANT
- For your own safety, you may need to travel with an assistant.
- Ensure a safe and comfortable flight.
- Feeling unwell? Check if you satisfy general health criteria to fly.
- We are happy to help you to find a suitable seat. Let us know in advance.
WITH A SERVICE DOG
- SAS welcomes service dogs in the cabin at no additional charge. Let us know if you plan to travel with a service dog.
- You can apply for compensation if your mobility equipment or assistive devices has been damaged or lost**.
Click here to apply
FEEDBACK & COMPLAINTS
- Happy with your flight? Want to complain about your travel? Tell us here.
- We publish information about the services that we offer to passengers with special needs and reduced mobility in accordance with relevant safety regulations and EU Regulation 1107/2006.
EU Regulation 1107/2006
*If your booking is made within 48 hours of departure, we strive to assist you as best as we possibly can. However, we cannot guarantee assistance if you book less than 48 hours before departure.
**Compensation is according to the SAS Conditions of Carriage. Fragile and valuable items will not be reimbursed.